Key Information about the Website
Glossary of Terms
In these GH Development Website Terms and Conditions of Use:
- Personal Data mean personal data, including special categories of personal data, which are a set of information about a natural person and which make it possible to identify that person;
- Contact Form means the form in which Website Users enter the data necessary in order to obtain information about the Operator’s business and services;
- Operator means GH Development Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością having its registered office in Warsaw, Rondo Daszyńskiego 2B, 00-843 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Businesses of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with the KRS reference number: 0000753041, REGON Statistical ID: 381569420, NIP Tax ID: 5252766715;
- Terms and Conditions mean GH Development Website Terms and Conditions of Use, which set out the rights and obligations of the Operator and the rights and obligations of Website Users;
- Website means the website operating at the following address: https://www.ghdevelopment.pl;
- User means any natural person visiting the Website and using its resources over the Internet.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; GDPR);
- Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws, item 1000);
- Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means of 18 July 2002 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123);
- Telecommunications Law Act of 16 July 2004 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1954, as amended).
- Website use is supported by a secure connection. Information sent and received via the Website is private.
Viewing Website Resources by the User
Storage of requests directed to the server does not require Personal Data processing, because the data are not associated with specific Users viewing the Website. The viewed resources are identified through URL addresses, and the identification involves:
- public IP address of the end device from which the request comes;
- name of the User’s workstation – identified using HTTP, where possible;
- name of the User provided during the authorization process;
- time of the request;
- first line of the HTTP request message;
- HTTP response code;
- quantity of data sent by the server;
- URL address of the page previously visited by the User (referer link) – where the User was referred to the Website by means of an external link;
- details of the User’s browser;
- details of any errors which occurred while processing HTTP transactions.
- Cookies are used to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, collecting anonymous statistics that help determine how the content placed on the Website is used and presenting information and advertisements tailored to the Users’ preferences.
- We use the following types of cookies on the Website:
- “session” cookies – stored on the User’s end device until the User leaves the Website or closes the browser;
- “permanent” cookies – stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User;
- “performance” cookies – they make it possible to collect information on how the Website is used;
- “strictly necessary” cookies – making it possible to use the services available on the Website;
- “own” cookies – placed by the Website;
Personal Data Protection
- GH Development Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością having its registered office in Warsaw, Rondo Daszyńskiego 2b, 00-843 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Businesses of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with the KRS reference number: 0000753041, REGON Statistical ID: 381569420, NIP Tax ID: 5252766715 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) is the controller of personal data of Website Users.
- The Data Protection Officer in the Company is Mrs. Elżbieta Tofil, whom you can contact using the e-mail address: email@example.com or by traditional mail to the address of DPAG Sp. z o.o. ul. Biedronki 68, 02-959 Warsaw, Poland.
- The User’s personal data may be processed based on:
- sale and rental of real estate based on the premise of the performance of a contract – legal basis: point (b) of Article 6 (1) of the GDPR;
- pursuit of the Company’s legitimate interests as the controller – legal basis: point (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR which should be understood as replying to a message sent via the contact form on the website https://www.ghdevelopment.pl.
- sending a commercial offer, after the consent of the User of the website – legal basis: point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR.
- Personal data of Website Users are processed for the period:
- necessary for the performance of the contract and for the time necessary for any claims related to the performance of the contract to become time-barred
- In the case of sending a message sent via the contact form for the period necessary to reply to the message sent via the contact form;
- In the case of consent to the transmission of commercial information, until the consent to processing is withdrawn.
- The Website User has the following rights in connection with the processing of their Personal Data made available in the Contact Form: the right of access to the data, the right to rectification of the data, the right to erasure of the data, the right to restriction of processing of the data, the right to object to processing of the data, and the right to request data portability.
- The Website User may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, namely the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO).
- Personal Data of all the Website Users may be entrusted to third parties for the purpose of using the services of an electronic mail provider, legal services, sale and rental brokerage or IT service for the controller.
- Personal Data of Website Users may be made available in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations at the request of law enforcement authorities, other public administration bodies, the Police, and other agencies. Making personal data available does not require the consent of the Website User.
- Personal Data may be processed by automated means i.e. the process of making automated decisions.