GH Development Website Terms and Conditions of Use
GH DEVELOPMENT WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Key Information about the Website
- These Terms and Conditions set out the rules for using the https://www.ghdevelopment.pl website.
- The Website’s operator is GH Development Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością having its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Grzybowska 2/29, 00-131 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Businesses of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with the KRS reference number: 0000753041, REGON Statistical ID: 381569420, NIP Tax ID: 5252766715.
- The Website is available at the following address: https://www.ghdevelopment.pl.
- Website use is free and voluntary.
Glossary of Terms
In these GH Development Website Terms and Conditions of Use:
- Personal Data mean personal data, including special categories of personal data, which are a set of information about a natural person and which make it possible to identify that person;
- Operator means GH Development Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością having its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Grzybowska 2/29, 00-131 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Businesses of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with the KRS reference number: 0000753041, REGON Statistical ID: 381569420, NIP Tax ID: 5252766715;
- Terms and Conditions mean GH Development Website Terms and Conditions of Use, which set out the rights and obligations of the Operator and the rights and obligations of Website Users;
- Website means the website operating at the following address: https://www.ghdevelopment.pl;
- User means any natural person visiting the Website and using its resources over the Internet.
Operation of the Website
- The following functionalities are available to Users on the Website:
- possibility to obtain information on the Operator’s business and services;
- possibility to send an enquiry to the Operator using the Contact Form.
- The User is aware and accepts that the content published on the Website is for informational purposes only. For more details about the Operator’s business and services, please contact the Operator using the Contact Number.
- Website content cannot be considered as recommendations, nor can it be treated as any form of advice. The information presented on the Operator’s Website is not an offer to provide services or an offer to sell any products by the Operator.
Services Provided by Electronic Means
- The Operator is also a provider of services by electronic means within the meaning of the Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means of 18 July 2002 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123).
- These Terms and Conditions are also terms and conditions of provision of services by electronic means within the meaning of Article 8 of the Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means.
- The Operator makes available to the Users the service consisting in using the functionalities made available on the Website.
- In order to be able to work with the IT system used by the Operator, the User must have hardware and system meeting the following technical requirements:
- The Operator reserves that the use of the services set out in these Terms and Conditions may involve a standard risk associated with the use of the Internet and recommends that the Users take appropriate steps to minimize it. The Operator ensures the operation of an ICT system which enables the use of a service provided by electronic means, in a manner preventing access by unauthorized persons to the content of the transmission being the service, in particular by using encryption techniques appropriate for the characteristics of the service provided, as well as unambiguous identification of the parties to the service provided by electronic means. In the event of any scheduled interruptions, upgrades or in other similar cases, the Operator may notify the Users about them using the e-mail address made available to it or publicly on its website.
- The User’s consent to use the services covered by the Terms and Conditions may be withdrawn at any time. The agreement for the provision of services provided under these Terms and Conditions by electronic means is terminated on the basis of the User’s request to erase their data. Within 14 days of receipt of the User’s request, the Operator erases the User’s Personal Data from the Operator’s database, if such data have been recorded.
- Section 6 of these Terms and Conditions applies accordingly to complaints about services provided by electronic means, and the time limit for lodging a complaint begins at the time of occurrence of the event which gives rise to the complaint.
- Matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions as regards the provision of services by electronic means are governed by generally applicable laws, including in particular those on the provision of services by electronic means.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Operator is vested with all intellectual property rights, including copyrights, to the content placed on the Website.
- The content of the Website may not be reproduced, distributed or published for purposes other than permitted personal use.
- The User may browse the Website on their computer or mobile device or print out parts of the pages for personal use only and not for distribution or redistribution, unless the Operator agrees to that in writing.
- Individual documents placed on the Website may be subject to additional conditions specified in those documents.
- Any actions infringing the copyright or industrial property rights of the Operator are prohibited.
- The names of the products related to the Operator’s business and services are trade names or registered trademarks.
- All the trademarks or brands of third parties used on this Website are owned and/or registered by their respective owners and are used for informational purposes only. The User’s access to the Operator’s Website should not be interpreted as granting any license or right to use the marks appearing on the Website without the prior written consent of the Operator or another owner of such marks.
- Website Users can lodge complaints about services available through the Website. Complaints can be lodged by post to the following address: GH Development Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością having its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Grzybowska 2/29, 00-131 Warsaw, with a note that the complaint relates to the “GH Development Website”, or sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Any complaint should indicate:
- the full name of the complainant;
- the residential address and the e-mail address of the complainant;
- a detailed account of the event underlying the report;
- an indication of the complainant’s request.
- Complaints may be lodged within 60 (sixty) days from the date of the event underlying the complaint. The date of the postmark on the envelope with the letter of complaint serves as proof of compliance with the deadline for a complaint submitted by post, and for a complaint reported using the e-mail address – the date of sending the complaint by e-mail.
- The Operator will not examine the complaint if the complainant has not met the conditions referred to in paragraph 2 and the deadline referred to in paragraph 3 above.
- The Operator examines complaints within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of submission of the complaint. Upon unsuccessful completion of the complaint procedure, the User shall have the right to assert any unsuccessful claims before the local common court of the Operator.
- The complaint procedure is the responsibility of the Operator.
- The Operator reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions in order to ensure their validity and compliance with the applicable laws and regulations. Amendments to the Privacy Terms and Conditions may also result from changes in technologies, methods, purposes or legal bases of the processed personal data of the Users.
- Any enquiries concerning these Terms and Conditions should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The latest amendments to the Terms and Conditions were made on July 2nd, 2020.